The process of the University of Alberta application is similar to the application processes in other universities. However, there is still a difference. An application process to Alberta University requires submitting an activity summary, writing responses to 4 lengthy questions, answering several yes/no questions, and leaving personal contact information of a reference. Here are some basic tips which may help you to complete the Alberta university application fast and without trouble.
Calculate the price
Useful Guide to Complete the Alberta University Application Fast
Activity Summary Tips
The University of Alberta online application requires writing a summary of your basic activities to see how helpful you may be to the university and its community.
- Describing the top three activities, you should demonstrate your motivation and engagement in the process alone with depicting your leadership skills.
- The best activities you can choose for the discussion are volunteering, sports, mentorship, or public services. However, you need to accomplish them to mention those in your summary.
- Remember that the admission committee wants to know more about you and your contribution to the college and its community. This is a good chance to show how helpful you may be.
Long Answer Question Tips
Being involved in the University of Alberta graduate application you may expect to write an extended essay about yourself. The essay format is expected while answering four questions in up to 250 words. You may write less, but you need to ensure that your response is clear and carries a specific message. Here are some tips on how to answer the questions to be remembered by the admission committee:
- The admission committee wants to see thoughtful and well-developed responses that carry a specific meaning.
- Reading about your experience and your abilities, an admission committee should highlight your skills and how you can apply those during further learning.
- Creativity and critical thinking are the top skills you may show while writing responses to the long questions.
Tips for Choosing a Reference
University of Alberta application requires you to present the contact information of a reference. You have to choose a person who may answer some questions about you as a person and a student. No one may ever contact this person. However, the University representatives may ask some questions about you, so it is important to choose a proper person.
- You should be attentive while selecting a reference as it should be a person who can describe you and your specific attitudes to education and life in general.
- Make sure that a person you use for a reference can speak about your achievements, your strong sides, and can adequately support your position.
- Using the family members is not a good idea because these people will not critically assess your skills and abilities, while a person you use for a reference should depict your strong sides but at the same time he/she should remain objective.
University of Alberta application deadline is strict. Do not violate the deadlines set if the application to the university is important for you. The number of students applying to the educational establishment is rather high, but those who will be accepted are limited in number. Here are some facts about the application you may want to know to increase your chance of becoming a student of Alberta University:
- Traditionally, there are about 4-5 candidates for a seat in every program. According to recent statistics, only 66% of applicants are accepted.
- Grades and scores are important; however, while application, the committee looks at your leadership skills and your overall abilities which you can implement in the university community and contribute to it.
- Do not make the major mistakes many applicants do. Applying to the Alberta MBA, you should have a clear vision of how the degree will help you in your career. Those students who do not have a clear vision usually fail.
- Having a clear relation to why you are going to apply to Alberta is a strong argument in support of your application.
- Frankly speaking, the business school application process does not differ much from other schools. The difference is in the demanding committee.
- GMAT score is an important factor in the application process. If students have a low GMAT score, they have really low chances to be accepted. However, the university insists that they take a holistic view of all applications, and students with low GMAT scores but strong grades in some central courses may be accepted.
Meet Alberta University application deadline and you will have about 40% of chances to be accepted.
Free University of Alberta Application Essay Example to Read
Experienced writers with
the highest satisfaction rates.
Great discounts for new
customers and returned ones.
Full confidentiality of your
personal and contact information.
Average score chevron_right
Writing Online Discussion Board
What our customers say
format_quote This writers presentation style is simply amazing and am so glad there were no delays format_quote
15 Aug 2019 at 01:22
Timothy H., Toronto, Canada
5 / 5
format_quote I think you are the best writing firm I have had to deal with. Instructions are followed to the letter and there is no delay, thumbs up! format_quote
22 Sep 2019 at 15:48
Mike W., Helsinki, Finland
5 / 5
format_quote On behalf of some of my classmates who have benefited from your services, I want to thank you most sincerely for the way you come in to assist us with our research proposals. Every student from my class who has hired a writer from your firm is actually going to graduate cum laude. Your efficient services have always ensured that we never get penalties for handing in our papers late. Once again accept our gratitude. format_quote
18 Nov 2019 at 23:12
Ron S., Florida, Georgia
4.5 / 5
format_quote This must be the best writer in your firm, its very rare to have such a perfect job done in record time without any complaints from my side, I'm just excited. format_quote
14 Dec 2019 at 04:10
Davidson B., Amsterdam, Netherlands
5 / 5
format_quote Words alone cannot suffice to explain how excited I am after receiving a straight A on the paper one of your writers assisted me to complete when I had gotten stuck. I don't regret getting into this working relationship with your firm. You are such a blessing. format_quote
11 Feb 2020 at 21:00
Dobson S., Perth, Australia
4.5 / 5